Explore the abandoned city of Chernobyl on a 1-day group tour from Kiev and experience incredible emotions within the exclusion zone of a former disaster site. Benefit from travel arrangements, such as permits to enter the exclusion zones and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, Ukrainian, Spanish, Polish
What customers loved
"Everything was nice and exciting"
"He took us to awesome places at last hour!"
"See the old constructions and apartments and bigwheel"
"Enjoyed using the meters in the hot spots to see how much radiation was in different spots"
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Short skirts
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Full name, passport number, birth date, and citizenship are required at time of booking for all participants
- Arrive at the meeting point with the exact passport that you provided details from when booking
- Meeting time is 7:20 AM, departure time is 7:50 AM
- Regulations require all visitors to wear a jacket or shirt with long sleeves, long jeans or trousers, and completely closed shoes when inside the Zone
- Optional lunch may be regular (chicken or pork with beef), vegetarian or special, please indicate selection when ordering
- Please note, persons under 18-years-old are not permitted on this tour