Kiev: Nuclear Missile Base Tour
Pickup includedOur driver shall pick you up directly from the lobby of your hotel, so please make sure to be ready by that time and don`t be late. The driver shall give you a phone call 15 minutes before arrivat to clarify all the details.
- Go 45 meters underground to press the "Red Button"
- Explore an authentic Soviet Nuclear Missile base
- Feel the history of the Cold War between the USA and USSR
The Nuclear War was an ever-present threat only a few decades ago. When you visit the Museum of Missile Forces, you will access the very Sanctuary of Soviet military might, the most classified location in the former USSR from which nuclear war could have started.
Throughout your tour you will encounter the museum’s exhibit halls (which house displays devoted to World War II and the Cold War), the RS-20 “Voivod” Rocket, (also known as the SS-18 “Satan”), the Underground Command Center, and the “Red Button” (a figurative name for the command system that launched nuclear missiles and is now open to visitors.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Private and comfortable transportation
- Private tour guide
- All entrance fees in the museum
- Lunch and drinks
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• When you venture 30 meters below it will get chilly, so bring something warm (even in summer)