Zhytomyr city is located 140 kilometers west of Kyiv. It is one of the oldest cities in Ukraine and one of the 25 capitals of the Ukrainian regions. Over 1000-years-old and the city bears the name of the Scandinavian warrior.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Ukrainian, English, German, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your centrally located hotel or apartment in Kyiv.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2-days of travel. In this case, confirmation will be received within 24-hours, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Dress code is formal