Kiel: 24-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus Tour
From $22 per personBook now
- See the sites of Kiel from an open-top bus
- Hop on and off at 7 strategic stops along the way
- Get a spectacular view of Kiel City Hall Tower from Holtenau
- Marvel at the many ships and sailing boats on the Kiel Canal and Baltic Sea
- Walk among the fountains of Hiroshima Park
- Discover the home of the world's largest sailing event
Look at the many sailboats, ferries and freighters in the Kiel Fjord. Due to the natural seawater harbor, the imposing offshore ferries and cruise ships can be seen directly in the city. An informative and live audio commentary will provide you with information about Kiel's history and monuments, as well as interesting facts about the vibrant city along the way.
See the distinctive towers of the shipyards and submarine memorial at Laboe from the eastern shore. Journey through the locks of the Kiel Canal, before driving through the former fishing village of Holtenau. Admire the Holtenauer Lighthouse, and get panoramic views of City Hall Tower in the distance. See the tower of the Kiel Opera House and the ruins of Kiel Castle.
Return to the city center to walk among the fountains of Hiroshima Park, and discover a former estuary at the Kleinen Kiel.
• Baltic Sea Terminal
• Kiel Canal
• Holtenau Street
• Central Station
• Sweden Terminal
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
You can board the bus at any of the stops along the Classic Route (Red): Baltic Sea Terminal Reventloubridge Kiel Canal Holtenau Holtenau Street Central Station Sweden Terminal (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 66648