Experience a jungle safari on a 12-hour tour of Khao Sok National Park. Canoe, walk among the huge variety of flora and fauna of one of the world’s oldest rainforests. Visit a leading elephant conservation park and take a trek though the jungle.
What to Expect
Depart Phuket to discover the unrivalled scenery of the Khao Sok jungle on a 12-hour tour to Khao Sok National Park. Leave early (at around 07:00) and drive via the Sarasin Bridge to the mainland of Thailand. Continue towards the entrance of Khao Sok National Park, crossing the causeway of Phang-Nga Province and passing a scenic landscape of rubber plantations and small village communities along the way.
Upon arrival at Khao Sok National Park, climb aboard a canoe paddled by experienced national park guides. Keep your eyes open for the resident animals, such as kingfisher, heron, egret and wild monkeys. Admire the famous limestone mountains, rising up to 960 meters above sea level in strange formations that give the terrain a surreal aspect.
Then, enjoy a buffet-style lunch at one of the local settlements. Sample the best Thai cuisine, before going to one of the leading elephant conservation parks in the afternoon. Get up-close-and-personal with the gentle giants. Join the lovable pachyderms on a trek through the dense jungle using carefully chosen paths. Marvel at their graceful movements as they navigate the tiny, narrow trails.
Say goodbye to your generous hosts and head back to Phuket for the end of the tour services.
- Round-trip transfers from and to your hotel in Phuket
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance fee to Khao Sok National Park
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Activities and use of equipment in accordance with the program
What's Not Included
- Other entrance fees and expenses
- Supplements for transfers from and to Phuket hotels and resorts located outside the beach areas of the island
- Hotel accommodation in Phuket
- Tips and gratuities
Know Before You Go
• Joined tours are operated with English-speaking guidance only
• The free pick-up and drop off service is only provided for hotels in Rawai, Kata, Karon, Patong, Kamala, Bang Tao, Nai Yang and Mai Khao. Other beaches and regions are on request and may be subject to a surcharge
• All tour itineraries are subject to change due to weather conditions
• Please wear non-slip shoes during this excursion