Save time on your Thailand travels with a transfer by van, coach, and catamaran from Khao Lak to Koh Samui. Travel overland to Surat Thani via Krabi and then cruise to Samui by ferry. Choose either a 1-way or round trip transfer service.
What to Expect
Travel from Khao Lak to Koh Samui in the Gulf of Thailand without hassle on a combined bus and catamaran ticket that takes to you the popular island via Krabi.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires only 2 stopovers – in Krabi Town and at Don Sak pier to pick-up and drop off other transferring guests.
Start the trip with a convenient hotel pick-up in Khao Lak (for a small additional fee) and travel by minivan to Krabi through beautiful Phang Nga province. Switch to the VIP coach and travel further to Don Sak pier in Surat Thani, where you’ll take the high-speed catamaran to Koh Samui.
Get dropped off at Nathon pier on Samui or directly at your hotel if you have booked the transfer add-on that’s available at a small fee.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
Both 1-way transfers (in either direction) and round-trip transfers are available.
- Combined transportation by minivan, bus, and catamaran
- 1-way or round-trip transfer ticket
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Departure and arrival times are subject to change due to weather and sea conditions
• During high season (November-April) and on Thai national holidays, you should book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilograms of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at ฿20 per kilogram (up to 50 kilograms maximum allowance)
• In the event of cancelation with less than 72 hours notice, no refund will be available