Enjoy the adventure of a lifetime at sea on a watersports tour from Key West. Snorkel at the only living coral reef in North America, Jet Ski, parasail, and play at a 3,500-square-foot water park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point is on the corner of Elizabeth and Greene Streets. For guests required to take the Boaters Safety test arrive 1 hour prior to departure time; all other guests arrive 30 mins prior.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Credit card
- ID card, copy accepted
- Baby strollers
- Unaccompanied minors
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- All participants 17 and under must have a guardian present upon arrival. Participants 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants will be paired up on a Jet Ski. The total weight limit per Jet Ski is 450 pounds (204 kilograms)
- All drivers aged 16 and older must present a valid ID on arrival
- All drivers must be able to quickly follow any spoken instructions in English
- A boater's safety test is required for Jet Ski drivers born in or after 1988
- An adult must be a passenger for participants aged 4-13
- Parasailing is done in groups of 2 or 3. Single flights are not allowed. Parasailing weight limits are 450 lbs (204 kilograms) max total weight per harness