Make your trip to Key West complete with a guided tour of the Harry S Truman Little White House. See where the former President stayed and worked during his time in office, taking in the history of this important building.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Parking is available at Mallory Square or The Westin Parking garage.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Visitors come from all over the world to visit the Little White House. Printed scripts are available with the purchase of your ticket in Czech, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish. Translators are given free admission when accompanying a group of 6 or more
- Service animals are allowed to accompany their owners on tour. Truman Annex gated community has strict leash regulations for all other dogs
- The museum is wheelchair accessible on the main floor only
- The Little White House is a living museum, not frozen to a single historic event. Occasionally, the Little White House is still used for government functions. The museum is given very short notice and apologies for any inconvenience caused by these closures