Go back in time on a family-friendly trip to the Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum. Here, you can learn all about shipwrecks and salvaging, the industry that made Key West wealthy and famous in the 1800s.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover 2 floors of genuine artifacts, recovered from real shipwrecks from Key West and the Florida Keys
- Lift a 64 pound silver bar from the 1656 shipwreck of the Nuestra Señora de las Maravillas
- Enjoy interactive learning with audio-visual displays and storytellers dressed in costumes
- See the entire island from our 65-foot look-out
- Museum entrance
- Gratuities (optional)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Attraction Location: 1 Whitehead Street, Mallory Square, Key West, FL 33040 Parking is available at Mallory Square or The Westin Parking garage.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Presentations start every 20 minutes, at the hour, 20-past,and 20-to. Last show 16:40.
- The museum is wheelchair accessible on the main floor only.