Go back in time on a family-friendly trip to the Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum. Here, you can learn all about shipwrecks and salvaging, the industry that made Key West wealthy and famous in the 1800s.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Attraction Location: 1 Whitehead Street, Mallory Square, Key West, FL 33040 Parking is available at Mallory Square or The Westin Parking garage.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Presentations start every 20 minutes, at the hour, 20-past, and 20-to. Last show 4:40 PM
- The museum is wheelchair accessible on the main floor only