Discover 5 Key West hidden gem bars and sample fresh spins on old classics on this off-Duval pub crawl. Learn iconic stories behind signature drinks like the Hemingway Daiquiri, and explore the sights, sounds, and intoxicating flavors of the tiki era.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet guide inside Mary Ellen's Bar. There is pay parking across the street on Appelrouth, but it is recommended that you walk or take a taxi to and from the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Guests under the age of 21 are not permitted
- Guests may be asked to show proper identification
- Expect 0.5 miles of walking over 3 hours
- Though most stops have multiple drink options, drinks are pre-selected and no substitutions are available
- Many allergies can be accommodated, but no substitutions can be made