See Key West’s southernmost area through the eyes of a local as you visit some of the island’s most popular sites and learn how it was discovered and its rich history throughout the years.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Kino Sandals Plaza.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour will take place rain or shine, unless for extreme weather conditions
- You will walk 1.4 - 1.8 miles in warm weather conditions