Watch bottlenose dolphins frolicking in their natural habitat on a dolphin watching tour from Key West. Then cruise to the backcountry waters for some snorkeling fun of your own. Look for marine life and sea flora, such as coral formations and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
631 Greene Street, Key West, FL 33040. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must bring a printed copy of your voucher
- Snorkeling instruction and equipment will be provided; however, you must know how to swim in order to participate
- Guests under 18 years of age must have a parent present at check-in to sign waivers