Climb aboard the Trolley of the Doomed for a spooky evening tour of Key West's darker side. Led by a gravedigger guide, learn the strange and macabre past of America's southernmost city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The tour departs from the Old Town Trolley ticket booth at 501 Front Street (Corner of Duval and Front St.). Please check-in 30 minutes prior to tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- This tour may not be suitable for children under 13 years of age. An adult must accompany children under 13 years of age.
- The tour runs most dark and stormy nights, so please dress appropriately. Please wear comfortable shoes
- Part of tour is exploring the Shipwreck Treasures Museum and this involves walking
- Wheelchairs require 24-hour advance notice