Discover the attractions of Key West at your own speed on this hop-on hop-off trolley bus tour. Forget about driving or parking the car: Just sit back and relax, and get off and explore at any of the 12 stops. Visit more than 100 points of interest!
What to Expect
Enjoy the sun, charming setting, and clear waters of Key West on this Old Town Trolley Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.
This tour covers the entire city. You can avoid the trouble of driving and parking in a new place. The trolley tour is also designed so that you can hop-on and off and explore on your own, on any of the 12 stops. Your ticket is valid for all day, so you can tour at your own speed.
There are frequent pick-ups at all of the 12 stops so you’ll never have far to walk. And our Old Town Trolley conductors will be there to guide you through this tropical paradise on one of the distinctive orange and green trolleys. Don’t miss this great day out!
- 1 ticket for hop-on hop-off day tour (ticket valid until end of business day on date of use)
- Ride next day for free (must be used on consecutive days)
- Kids 12 and under ride free
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Tours depart from boarding locations approx. every 30 minutes.
• You will receive a map with all stops and a schedule at the ticket depot when you redeem your voucher. If you get on where there is no ticket booth the conductor will give it to you.
• Parking is available at Mallory Square, The Westin parking garage, or at the Key West Welcome Center (N. Roosevelt Blvd).
• Seating is on a first come first serve basis.
• Kids 12 and under ride free.
• You must bring a printed copy of your voucher. E-vouchers will not be accepted.