Stroll along a walkway high up in the treetops, and explore acres of gardens under glass. Step inside a royal palace, discover galleries of botanical art, and experience 250 years of royal history at Kew Gardens, London's largest World Heritage Site.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Arrive at any entrance to Kew Gardens. The closest entrance to Kew Gardens station (Underground and Overground trains) is Victoria Gate, located on Kew Road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- Kew Gardens is fully wheelchair accessible with an elevator giving access to the upper floors of Kew Palace
- All children aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Kew Palace is closed during winter
- Kew Gardens is closed on 24 and 25 December
- Free walking tours take place at least twice daily, subject to availability