Find an escape from daily life at Keukenhof, the world's largest flower garden only open until May 9, 2021. Skip the ticket line and stroll through its 15 km of footpaths.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Visit the world-renown flower garden open only until May 9, 2021
- Explore 32 hectares of park with 15 kilometers of footpaths
- See inspiring flower exhibits, including the famous tulips, daffodils, and hyacinths
- Gain inspiration and relax in the colorful surroundings
- Skip-the-ticket-line entrance to Keukenhof
- Car park fee (€6.00)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The address for Keukenhof is Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM in Lisse.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Flowering in the park depends on weather conditions and is subject to alterations.
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge with a security deposit of €20.00 in cash.
- The deposit will be refunded when you return the wheelchair.
- Visit Keukenhof before 10:30 AM or 4:00 PM, or on Monday, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays if you're hoping for fewer crowds.
- Entrance is free for infants up to 4 years old.