Marvel at the mountain scenery and high ridges of Ireland’s Dingle peninsula. From Slea Head look west over the Atlantic to the Blasket Islands, long considered the last outpost of Europe. Experience the traditional culture of this Irish-speaking area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Start your activity at the Wild Kerry Day Tours depot.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A car park is available at our depot, and parking is free for the duration of the tour
- Lunch is not included in the price of the activity