Enjoy the best views of Waimea Canyon and Nā Pali Coast on this private tour. Marvel at the rainbow cliffs, the Waipo'o Falls and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting locations will vary depending on the specific location(s) of your tour. For some tours, your meeting location may not be the parking lot displayed on the map. If this is the case, please disregard the information below and refer to the specific directions given to you by your guide or reservationist, who will check in with you before the tour. For custom tours to Waimea Canyon/Kōkeʻe State Park(s) we suggest you meet us at your selected Custom Tour Start time at this empty lot next to Japanese Grandma's Cafe in historic Hanapepe Town: 3887 Hanapepe Rd, Hanapepe, HI 96716, USA Your guide will be happy to meet you elsewhere, or pick you up from your accommodations, but keep in mind tour durations are from pick up to drop off - this location conveniently located on the way to Waimea Canyon will help you make the most of your time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Tours operate rain or shine, except in the most extreme cases.
- Dress in layers as temperatures vary, it is much cooler in Waimea Canyon & Kōkeʻe SP(s)
- Ask your guide if you are unsure or need to borrow any gear