Embark on an epic adventure along the majestic Na Pali Coast. Explore waterfalls, lush valleys, and sea caves before heading across the channel to snorkel off the Forbidden Isle of Niihau at Lehua Crater. Breakfast, lunch, and drinks are included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Check-in takes place at the local partner's office located in the Port Allen Marina Center, 4353 Waialo Road, Suite 5A Eleele, HI 96705. If arriving by car, please park your vehicle in the designated gravel parking lot located on the right side of the road after the Port Allen Marina Center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The local partner is dedicated to promoting environmental stewardship, cultural sensitivity, and education within the community
- You are encouraged to take the Pono Pledge to “travel responsibly by respecting the land (aina), sea (kai) and traditions of the Hawaiian people”
- All vessel are designed and built on Kauai for Kauai waters
- This tour is not recommended for individuals with back problems or recent injuries, or those who suffer from severe motion sickness
- Expectant mothers and individuals with pacemakers or defibrillators are not permitted on this tour.
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy
- All tour routes, destinations, and snorkeling activities are dependent on ocean and weather conditions
- Conditions around Kauai can change quickly, so your captain may wait until check-in to determine the best route for the day
- Children must be at least 5 years old