Set sail along Kauai's majestic Napali Coast on a custom built, sailing catamaran and witness the beauty of Kauai from the water. Snorkel in crystal clear shallow reefs filled with marine life with food and drinks included on your sightseeing journey.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Sightsee along the marvelous Napali Coast
- View marine life including fish, turtles, dolphins, seals, and whales (in season)
- Enjoy a continental breakfast, gourmet deli lunch and beverages (including beer and wine, served after snorkeling)
- Snorkel at a tropical reef along the coast of Kauai (gear included)
- Experience true, trade-wind sailing (weather permitting) as you speed along the coast
- 5-hour tour of the Napali Coast
- Continental breakfast
- Gourmet deli lunch
- All snorkeling equipment and instruction
- Soft drinks and water; wine and beer served after snorkeling
- Ocean-friendly natural sunscreen to keep Kaui's reefs safe
- Children under 5 years
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Holo Holo Charters, 4353 Waialo Rd Suite 5A, Eleele, HI 96705, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- All tour routes, destinations, and snorkeling activities are dependent on ocean and weather conditions. Conditions around Kauai can change quickly, so the expert captains are constantly analyzing and may wait until check-in time to determine the best route for the day.
- Please note, this tour is not suitable for pregnant women or recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness).
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel masks.
- Children under 5 years old are not permitted to join this tour.