Our tour of Hawaii’s Garden Isle includes a visit to majestic Waimea Canyon, called by Mark Twain the “Grand Canyon of the Pacific.” You'll cruise along the Wailua River and have plenty of time to enjoy the lush beauty of this special place.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup included
- This tour does not pick up guests from the Princeville area.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Pick-up is not available from cruise ship ports, residential areas or B&Bs.
- Please note that passengers in the Poipu area will not see Koloa Sugar Mill or Queen Victoria's profile.