Soar over three different valleys against a backdrop of breathtaking mountain views and ocean scenery on Kauai's premier award winning 8-line zipline adventure. Experience stunning scenery with epic adrenaline rushes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Experience the extreme thrill of 200-foot drop-offs
- Launch from Hawaii’s only plank launch zipline and feel the adrenaline rush
- Experience acres of untouched Hawaiian landscape with awe-inspiring lush mountains and stunning ocean views
- Learn about Kauai’s rich history and unique culture from expert guides
- 8 line zipline tour
- Local guide
- Safety equipment is provided
- GoPro, available for rental
- Gratuities, optional
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Shops at Kukui'ula 2829 Ala Kalanikaumaka St. Poipu, HI 96756Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must be at least 10 years old and weigh between 80 and 260 pounds for this tour.
- Children 14 years and younger must have an adult participant on tour with them. An adult must sign a waiver for each child. Please confirm everyone in your group meets these requirements.
- You must be able to hike 2 to 3 miles at elevation and over uneven surfaces.
- You must be free of chronic heart problems to be able to participate.
- It is not safe to zipline while you are pregnant or if you have had recent surgery, especially on ankles, knees, or back.
- Wear shoes with a fully-enclosed toe and heel, such as an athletic or hiking shoe. Shoes must be snug fitting. Sandals with open sections or 5 finger shoes are not permitted.
- GoPro cameras can be rented on site.