Try traditional Polish food and savor local flavors on this food tour in Katowice. Sample various dishes, from appetizers to desserts. Learn about the customs, traditions, and history of Poland in a fun and tasty way with a licensed guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please note that the golden rule of Polish hosts is to serve enough food to make a table collapse; you are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch or you won’t be able to try everything
- Please advise the local partner in advance of any food allergies or if you are vegetarian
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- In case one dish isn't available, it will be replaced by another traditional one
- In the premium 5-hour version you need to choose from beer tasting or vodka tasting - please inform the local partner in advance