Explore the largest former Nazi concentration camp on a 1-day tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau. Learn about one of the darkest chapters in the history of Europe. See the gas chambers and barracks, as you comprehend the enormity of what happened here.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Katowice.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- Please check your email. You will get important information from the tour operator via email.
- The guided tour of Auschwitz Birkenau State Museum is approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes long and is conducted according to Auschwitz Birkenau State Museum Rules and Regulations