Blue Mountains Explorer, Scenic World and Waradah Pass
From $75 per personBook now
- Enjoy a full day on the hop-on hop-off blue mountains explorer bus.
- Get off at any of the 29 stop-off points at your leisure with amazing views the entire time.
- Gain amazing views and an adrenalin rush visiting scenic world.
- Ride on the scenic railway, scenic cableway and the best views of the famous 'three sisters'.
- Experience the culture of Waradah aboriginal centre.
- Enjoy a 72 page guidebook.
- Show your Explorer bus pass and save money at more than 28 attractions, shops, hotels and restaurants.
You can then join the Explorer Bus at Stop 1 to start your journey! The Blue Mountains Explorer Bus allows you:
-The flexibility to plan your day according to your interests. It operates on a regular basis with thirty minute frequencies
-Throughout most of the day, you can hop-on and hop-off the 29 stops throughout the region, visiting waterfalls, attractions, galleries, gardens, bush walks, cafes and restaurants, plus the major attractions of The Three Sisters, Scenic World and Waradah Aboriginal Centre.
Stop 9 on the Blue Mountain explorer is Scenic World - The Ultimate Blue Mountains adventure! Ride the world's steepest and brand new train, down into the valley where visitors can meander along the Scenic Walkway through the Jurassic Rainforest. Board the steepest cable car in the Southern Hemisphere, the Scenic Cableway, and glide above ancient ravines and waterfalls on the Scenic Skyway, enjoying spectacular views. EAST270 eatery offers a variety of cuisines with unsurpassed views of the Three Sisters.
You can then also get off at Stop 14 Echo Point, Waradah Aboriginal Centre, and experience the entertaining high energy dance performances throughout the day at 10.00 am, 11.00 am, 11.30 pm, 12.00 pm, 12.30 pm, 1.00 pm, 1.30 pm, 2.00 pm, 2.30 pm and 3.00 pm. Waradah provides an educational and cultural experience where traditional Aboriginal song, dance and didgeridoo playing are showcased. The gallery features many artists from a wide selection of Aboriginal communities, and they carry a large collection of authentic Aboriginal souvenirs for the perfect memento.
- 1 day pass on the hop-on hop-off blue mountains explorer bus
- Entry to all scenic world attractions
- Entry to Waradah Aboriginal Center
- Any other extras not suggested in the above text
Arrive at Katoomba Railway Station and adjacent to the station is the explorer bus office on Main Street. Exchange your ITO voucher for a Cockatoo pass and information booklet. (Open in Google Maps)
• If catching the train, customers can buy a Sydney Trains return train fare from any inner city station or Central Station. They must purchase the ticket on day of travel. Customers must either depart or change trains at Central for the Interurban train to Katoomba on the Blue Mountains line.
Product ID: 69763