Travel in style from Kathmandu to Pokhara aboard one of the top local airlines. Enjoy a safe, easy, and comfortable flight and take in stunning views of Nepal's mountain landscapes from an aerial view.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the domestic airport station. Note that the International airport and domestic airport are located at the same place. When you enter the airport gate, please turn left to find the domestic airport.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Video recording
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Available flight times: 8:00 AM / 8:30 AM / 9:00 AM / 9:45 AM / 10:30 AM / 11:00 AM / 11:25 AM / 12:00 PM / 12:45 PM / 1:30 PM / 2:00 PM / 2:30 PM / 3:00 PM
- Please inform the local partner about your top 3 preferred timings at the time of booking
- Flight times are subject to availability. If your preferred slot is not available, the flight time will be distributed based on available slots
- The flight will be carried out by one of the top local airlines including Buddha Airlines, Yeti Airlines, Simrik Airlines, and Shree Airlines