Discover the world of Nepali cinema on this unique 4-hour tour in Kathmandu. Learn how “Kollywood” films differ from those produced in Hollywood and Bollywood. See a locally produced movie as you experience an important part of Nepal’s culture.
What to Expect
This Nepali movie tour is for film lovers who want to experience a different culture and language and the films that are produced. You’ll have a chance to compare the movies that originate in Kollywood, as the Kathmandu movie scene is called, to those of Hollywood and Bollywood.
At 11:00 you’ll be met in the lobby of your hotel by an English-speaking guide and you’ll head off to a movie theater to experience an entertaining and exciting Nepali movie.
You don’t have to understand the Nepali language to enjoy the film, as your guide will explain anything you don’t understand and answer any questions you may have.
At the end of the movie, you’ll be transferred back to your Kathmandu accommodation.
- Transport by luxury vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Movie ticket
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Travel visa, insurance, and emergency evacuation
Know Before You Go
• if tour is canceled on the same day, no refund will apply
• if canceled 1 day before the scheduled tour, a 80 percent refund will apply
• if canceled 15 days before the tour, an 50 percent refund will apply