The highest point of the trek is Thorungla pass at the top of the valley at 5416m high. Due to the difficulties of crossing the pass, the circuit is usually walked in a counter clockwise direction.
What to Expect
Annapurna circuit trek：
Itis 332 Kilometer in length which is the most famous trek. Not only had the famous it is also one of the most celebrated treks in the earth. Starting from the lowland of deep valley to the altitude of one of the world’s highest pass crossing, this trek provides you diversity in both landscape and people. More than two weeks long period in the highlander area for trekking, thisAnnapurna Circuit Trekis one of the best choices. In the previous days the trekking trail was tight enough to complete within three weeks, but now due to trail from Jomsom it can also possible possible to trek within 17 to 18 Days.
Annapurna circuit completely around the famed Annapurna massif offers the fascinating ethnic groups, incredible views of many of the Himalayas' most famous high peaks, crystal clear lakes, turbulent rivers with deep gorge, hot springs and constantly changing panoramas from lush tropical rice paddies and moss - laden rhododendron forests to Tibetan fortresses clinging to rocky cliffs. Truly trilling in Annapurna Circuit takes you into the heart of the land of Nepal and makes you interact with the highlander people.
Annapurna circuit itinerary.
Day 01: Arival kathmandu airport and pick up to hotel over night at kathmandu hotel .
Day 2: Early in the morning Drive to Kathmandu to Bhulbhule by local bus 7hr (840m),over Night at tea house ,
Day 3: Hiking up to Jajat village 5hr(1300m) over Night at tea house ,
Day 4: Hiking up to Danakyu ,5hr( 2300m) over Night at tea house ,
Day 5: Hiking up to chame 5hr (2670m),( District Headquarter of Manag ) over Night at tea house ,
Day 6: Hiking up to upper pisang 5hr( 3300m) over Night at tea house,
Day 7: Hiking up to Ghyaru village and to see excellent view Annapurna two, Annapurna three,& Trek to manang village 6hr(3540m) over night at tea house ,
Day 8: Rest Day explore manang village , over Night at tea house ,
Day 9: Hiking up to Ledar 4hr (4200m) over Night at tea house ,
Day 10: Hiking up to Thorung Phedi 3hr(4450m) Over Night at tea house .
Day 11: Hiking up to Thorung -La pass 8hr (54416m) trek down to Muktinath ,over Night at tea house .
Day 12: Trek to Jomsom 5hr (2700m) over Night at tea house .
Day 13: Early in the morning fly to pokhara & over Night at hotel.
Day 14: Drive to Kathmandu over Night at hotel.
Day 16 : kathmandu valley sightseeing (Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath, Swayambhu, and Kathmandu durbar square) At evening cultural programme and farewell dinner ove night at kathmandu Hotel .
Day 17: Transfer to airport. Departure
- Cost Include
- Hotel in Kathmandu with 2 Stars Bed & Breakfast. 3 night in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Hotel in Pokhara with tourist standard bed & breakfast 1 night. in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis.
- Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) During the Trek ,
- One Experience Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist.
- Transportation from Kathmandu to Bulbule & Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus or Flight from Jomsom to Pokhara as Itinerary
- Annapurna Conservation Permit .
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide & Porters
- All accommodation During the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses.
- Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer
- Farewell Dinner
What's Not Included
- Personal equipments and clothing
- Private transportation by car ( Kathmandu- Besishar-Pokhara-Kathmandu
- flight ticket pokhara to kathmandu .
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu & pokhara
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- kathmandu sightseeing entry fees
Know Before You Go
Travel and Medical Insurance:
We do not offer its customers any kind of travel insurance. Customers should purchase by themselves. Insurance must cover medical, accidental, natural disasters, emergency evacuation and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage and gears’ lost, theft or damage.
please Bering it Trekking Equipments.
Batteries and bulbs
Swiss army knife
Goggles or sun glasses
Sun block for lips
Light cotton socks
Mountain trekking boots
Woolen socks to wear with boots
Nylon wind breaker
Nylon wind pants