Nepal 12 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trekking & Tour
From $1,000 per personBook now
Pick-up servicepick up by car up to hotel
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car
- Two nights 2 stars hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan.
- best sunrise view of the Annapurna Rang and Dhaulagiri
- trek to Annapurna base camp (4120M
- visit pokhara city
- mix of Gurung cultures ,
- enjoyably natural hot spring
- Best view from Poonhill,
- explore ethnic group Gurung, Magar and Thakali,
- a - Visit the inner sanctuary of Annapurna panoramic views of 10 peaks over 6000m
This trek start from drive to pokhara to Nayapul and easy walking to Tikhedhunga high point of the poon hill which offers the best sunrise view of the Annapurna Rang and Dhaulagiri as well as enjoy the Mountain view thick Bamboo and rhododendron forest and mix of Gurung cultures , trek to Annapurna base camp (4120M ) . when we reach to Annapurna base camp we will see excellent view of Annapurna one(8091m) and Annapurna south (7219m), Machhapuchhre (6997m) commonly known as Annapurna sanctuary , one of the best beautiful treks in Nepal , trek back to the jhinu Danda enjoy Natural Hot spring explore the Dhampus village trek to Pedi Drive to Pokhara .
It is also known as Annapurna Base camp trek, this 12 days program affords a fine opportunity to surround oneself with major Himalayan peaks, in a relatively short span of time, without having to contend with extreme altitudes. The trail goes northwest from Pokhara and along the Modi Khola directly north right into a natural amphitheater of high mountains with 360-degree views of Annapurna South (7219m), Annapurna III (7555m), Gangapurna (7454m) and Macchapuchhre (6993m). This trek, within its short duration, provides an interesting variety of climates, vegetation and terrain - from lowland subtropical villages growing rice to alpine vegetation closer to the pass and into the sanctuary where access could be difficult in mid-winter because of snow.
Day 01 : Katmandu Welcome assistance at the Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to hotel. Rest at the hotel some time and after that our staff will brief you regarding about the trip. O/N at hotel
Day 02 : Drive to Pokhara (910m by tourist bus. Driving to 6 hours, O/N at Hotel FB plan
Day 03 : Drive to Naya Pul (New Bridge) for an hour and trek to Tikhe Dhunga (1495m Walking 3:30 hours,O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 04 : Tikhe Dhunga to Ghorepani (2850m Walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 05 : Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani (2520m. Walking 6:30 hours, O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 06 : Tadapani to Sinuwa (2310m Walking 6 hours, O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 07 : Sinuwa to Deurali (3150m. Walking 6 hours, O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 08 : Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4090m. Walking 4:30 hours, O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 09 : Annapurna base camp to Dovan(2600m . Walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 10 : Dovan to Chhomrong (2310m/. Walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 11 : Chhomrong to Tolkha Village (1940m. Walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house, FB plan
Day 12 : Trek from Tolkha to phedi ; then drive to Pokhara (910m Walking 4:30 hours and drive for an hour. O/N at Hotel at 2 stars, FB plan
Day 13 : Drive back from Pokhara to Katmandu by tourist bus. 6 hours driving. O/N at Hotel,
Day 14 : After breakfast transfer to the airport for departure.
Note of above Itinerary:
O/N = Over Night B & B = Bed & BreakfastFB (Full Board) = Accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car.
- Two nights 2 stars hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan.
- Two nights 2 stars hotel in Pokhara on BB plan.
- During the 12 days trekking (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) in trekking for you.
- Local fresh fruits.
- All accommodations during the trek. In tea house
- An experienced one Trekking guide. if you have above the two person( one porter each tow tourist )
- Ground transportation by tourist bus from Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu and by car from Pokhara to trekking starting point and trekking ending point to Pokhara
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All necessary paper works and Annapurna conservation entry permits.
- TIMS (Trekkers' Information Management System).
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory).
- All kind drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment
- Lunch & dinner Kathmandu , Pokhara .
- If you want take flight Kathmandu to pokhara to Kathmandu
We do not offer its customers any kind of travel insurance. Customers should purchase by themselves. Insurance must cover medical, accidental, natural disasters, emergency evacuation and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage and gears’ lost, theft or damage.
Flight option available: If you would like to take a flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara to Kathmandu instead of ground transportation, we are happy to follow your suggestion, please let us know.
above package including 2 star hotel kathmandu and pokhara .
if you would like to your accommodation in Kathmandu for 3,& 4 stars or five stars, please, let us know, we will follow accordingly.
Batteries and bulbs
Swiss army knife
Product ID: 34454