This Kathmandu and Pokhara tour lets you unveil the hidden beauty of the mystifying city of Pokhara and explore the magic cultural and traditional monuments of Kathmandu.
What to Expect
This tour of Kathmandu and Pokhara lets you unveil the hidden beauty of the mystifying city of Pokhara and explore the magic cultural and traditional monuments of Kathmandu. Kathmandu is a great city that carries with it a glorious traditional and cultural significance. Unveil the world’s most historic and traditional monuments in Kathmandu by taking a day tour to some of the world’s most mystifying world heritage sites like Kathmandu Durbar Square, The famous monkey temple, Pashupatinath Temple and famous Boudhanath Stupa. Pokhara is a city of beautiful lakes, temples and a lot of natural splendor. This 4 night/5 day tour to Kathmandu and Pokhara leaves you with great traveling experience and memories for lifetime.
This adventure starts with a city tour of Kathmandu on the day after your arrival in Kathmandu. Enjoy a guided city tour to Kathmandu Durbar Square where you will explore the ancient royal palace, Kastamandap Temple, Hanuman Dhoka, Bhairab Shrine and many more religious and cultural attractions. A tour to Swayambhunath Temple which is believed to be self-erupted would be a great exploration for you. Swayambhunath is not only famous for Buddhist Pilgrimage but also stands as a symbol of truth, compassion and unity for Non-Buddhists. As you continue your tour to great Pashupatinath Temple, you will be amazed with its religious significances. At Pashupatinath you will also see Ghat (Crematorium) where people are cremated as per custom and tradition. Similarly, Boudhanath Stupa has its own significance and history. Boudhanath stands as a religious center of Buddhists and it holds many stupas and shrines that glorify Buddhist Philosophy. Later drive to Kathmandu airport for flights to Pokhara. Pokhara is a beautiful city and holds numerous natural splendors. Next morning drive to Sarangkot to enjoy the magical sunrise. Sarangkot is one of the main attractions of Pokhara and is famous for spectacular views of the sunrise and magnificent Himalayas from its vantage point. Then continue to explore other attractions of Pokhara. Visit Bindabasini Temple, Mahendra Cave, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Pokhara regional museum, World Peace Stupa, Tibetan Refugee Camp etc. Hanging around the lakeside during the evening is a great idea in Pokhara. On the fourth day of this tour you willdrive back to Kathmandu. You may choose to hang around in the markets of Kathmandu at your leisure. A farewell dinner will be organized at an authentic Nepali restaurant before finally concluding your tour.
- Airport pick-up and transfer by private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara including breakfast
- Kathmandu city tours inclusive of vehicle transfer and professional English-speaking tour guide
- All transportation by private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Pokhara tours inclusive of vehicle transfer and professional English-speaking tour guide as per the itinerary
- Farewell dinner with Nepali cultural show
- Government taxes
- Service charges
What's Not Included
- Any meals other than breakfast
- Monuments entrance fees
- Rescue and travel insurance, trip cancellation costs, accident or health emergency, evacuation, loss, theft or damage to baggage and personal effects. You are strongly advised to take out personal travel insurance
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the tour (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, cold drinks, bottle or boiled water, hot shower etc)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, the provider can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements