Explore the culture and traditions of the Himalayan people on this 3-day hike from Chisapani to Nagarkot. Trek through the dense forests of Shivapuri National Park, visit mountain villages, and take in views of the snow-capped Himalayas along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Trek through the lush landscape of Shivapuri National Park
- Enjoy beautiful views of the Himalayan Mountains
- See the beautiful village of Sankhu and explore the Changu Narayan Temple
- Private transfers to and from Kathmandu.
- Welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- Breakfasts (2), lunches (2), and dinner (2).
- 1 night's shared accommodation in Kathmandu (twin deluxe).
- 2 nights' accommodation in a teahouse or lodge.
- Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park entry fee and permit.
- Down jacket and 4 seasons sleeping bag rental.
- All government and local taxes.
- Private airport transfers.
- Visa fees.
- International flights and departure taxes.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Lunch and dinner in the city.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses and gratuities.
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please meet the group at Alpine Club of Himalaya (Chaksibari Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal) for the transfer to Sundarijal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Hiking shoes