Experience the fascinating Nepalese culture in Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Sarankot on this 5-day tour. Departing from Kathmandu, enjoy rafting on the Trisuli River, admire the spectacular views over the Himalayan ranges, and explore Kathmandu Durbar Square.
What to Expect
This 5-day tour takes you on a journey through Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Sarankot. Enjoy a rafting experience on the Trisuli River and see the sights in Pokhara, including Bindabasini Temple, Davis Falls, Bharak Temple, and Phewa Lake. Admire the spectacular views over the Himalayan ranges and explore Kathmandu Durbar Square.
Day 1: Kathmandu
Prior to landing in Tribhuvan International airport at Kathmandu, you could have some excellent views of the snow-capped mountains. Meet with the tour coordinator at the airport upon arrival and transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu – Charudi – Pokhara
Enjoy the scenic drive early in the morning to Charudi, where you will go rafting on the Trisuli River. This exhilarating rafting experience includes 2-3 grade rapids. After lunch you will drive to Pokhara.
Day 3: Pokhara – Sarankot
After breakfast, visit the sights in the Pokhara Valley, including Bindabasini Temple, Davis Falls, and a Tibetan refugee camp. Enjoy a boat trip on Phewa Lake, the second largest lake in Nepal, and visit the Bharak Temple on the way. After lunch you will drive to Sarankot. Stay overnight at the Sarankot trekking lodge.
Day 4: Sarankot – Pokhara – Kathmandu
Get an early start in the morning to enjoy the sunrise over the Himalayan ranges from your lodge in Sarankot. Admire the spectacular views of the snow-capped mountains of Annapurna Soth, Dhaulagir, and Machhapuchare (Fishtail Mountain). After breakfast you will drive to Pokhara and fly to Kathmandu. In the afternoon, explore Kathmandu Durbar Square with many temples and historical monuments, including Pasupatinath Temple, Bouddhanath Stupa, and Swoyambhunath Stupa. Enjoy a farewell dinner in the evening at a traditional restaurant.
Day 5: Kathmandu
Departure to airport.
- During the tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara: twin-sharing accommodation on B/B basis at 3* hotels as per itinerary
- During Sarankot tour: accommodation on B/B basis at trekking lodges
- English-speaking tour guide
- City entrance fees
- Deluxe private land transport as per itinerary
- Flight from Pokhara to Kathmandu
What's Not Included
- All kinds of personal nature expenses such as alcohol, laundry charges, telephone call charges, tips, airfare chargers, airport tax, and any unforeseen costs
Know Before You Go
• Dates and time to be confirmed following your booking.
• Breakfast for each day starts from 07:00 with departures for sightseeing leaving the accommodation at 08:00.
• We provide standard category hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara. During Sarangkot tour we provide standard lodge.