Embark on an 11-day journey and encounter cascading waterfalls, beautiful villages, terraced farmlands, lush rhododendron forests, and amazing mountain vistas. Reach the base of the mighty Annapurna.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your accommodation in Thamel, Kathmandu
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Autumn (September-November) and spring (March-May) are the best seasons for the Annapurna Base Camp trek. The weather is sunny and warm and outstanding views are plentiful. If you wish to avoid crowds and enjoy some alone time with nature, then taking this trip during winter (December, January, and February) could also be an option. However, the temperature during winter could be harsh, and during summer or monsoon seasons (June to August), you can expect rain.