This eight day trip combines a relaxing treks with excursions to the country’s temples and monastries. When we talk about Nepal, we immediately think of Mt. Everest. Yet its life and civilization are mainly concentrated in the Kathmandu valley.
What to Expect
When we talk about Nepal, we immediately think of Everest. But its life and civilization are mainly concentrated in the Kathmandu valley, where you will see the country’s greatest temples, palaces and monasteries.
This eight day trip combines a relaxing and easy trek down little known trails with excursions to the country’s cultural heritage.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu (1300m)
After your arrival in Kathmandu, we will transfer you to a hotel and brief you about the forthcoming trek.
In the evening we will all get to know each other over dinner.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
After breakfast we will visit Kathmandu Swayambhunath (Monkey Temple), and Boudhanath.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Chisapani (2300m)
On the third day we will drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal by car. The trail begins from Sundarijal. After entering the Shivapuri national park, the trail leads to the village of Mulkhara.
From Mulkhara Mountain we will continue through a light forest ascending and descending to Chisapani (2300m).
Walking time is six hours.
Day 04: Chisapani – Nagarkot (2100m)
From Chisopani we will continue to Partibhanjyang. After crossing several villages we will finally arrive at Nagarkot (2130m). From Nagarkot one can see Mt. Everest.
Walking time is seven hours.
Day 05: Nagarkot – Dhulikhel
From Nagarkot we continue through several villages to Dhulikhel.
Walking time is five hours.
Day 06: Dhulikhel - Bhaktapur
After breakfast, we have a full day of sightseeing at Bhaktapur Square and Bhaktapur City.
Day 07: Patan Sightseeing
After breakfast we have a full day sightseeing at Patan City, Krishna Mandir and Patan Durbar Square, Bhungmati and Khokana.
Day 08: Kathmandu/Departure
We will drive you back to the airport for your return flight.
- Private Arrival & Departure transfers on international flights
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Dhulikhel on twin share bed/Single and breakfast basis as per the itinerary
- Full board meals while trekking (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Properly boiled drinking water, tea and coffee while on trek
- Welcome / farewell dinner in Kathmandu
- The sightseeing city tour with world heritage entrance fees
- Private transportation to and from the starting and ending points of the trek
- Nepal Social Treks Gears - sleeping bag, duffel bag etc for the use during the trip, garbage plastic bag
- Professional local experienced Trek Leader / Guide trained in Wilderness First Aid
- Comprehensive First Aid Kit
- Porters to carry all personal gear and group equipment
- Proper Insurance of all staff including porters
- The Trekking t-shirt
- Trekking map to each members
What's Not Included
- International Airfare
- Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
- Bottle Mineral water and drinks( Beer & Wine) Travel Insurance
- Medical evacuation in case of emergency
- Personal spending money
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, Tips etc
- Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc., in such case extra will be charged as per actual
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Please be specific about which language you would like to be guided in at the time of booking.