Kathmandu/ Pokhara Tour package is design to explore highlighted areas of Kathmandu and Pokhara valley. Nepal is the country which is geographically, naturally, culturally, and socially diverse that’s why we strongly recommend you explore Nepal.
What to Expect
Day 1 Kathmandu (Arrival) - On arrival, meet & greet and we transfer you to the hotel. Check in at the hotel and rest of the day is at leisure and overnight.
Day 2 Kathmandu - Today, after breakfast enjoy a city tour of Kathmandu and overnight in Kathmandu
Day 3 Kathmandu - Nagarkot - After breakfast, visit Pashupati Nath Temple and transfer you to Nagarkot. Overnight stay at Nagarkot
Day 4 Nagarkot – Pokhara - Check out from the hotel at Nagarkot after breakfast and visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Later transfer you to Kathmandu to board the flight to Pokhara (Surface transfers also can be arranged with some additional charge). Arrival at Pokhara, check in at the hotel and overnight.
Day 5 Pokhara - After breakfast go for a sightseeing tour of Pokhara City. Afternoon return to the hotel and overnight stay at Pokhara.
Day 6 Pokhara - Kathmandu - After breakfast transfer to the airport to board the flight to Kathmandu (Surface transfers also can be arranged with some additional charge) and you can indulge yourself in shopping in Kathmandu. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Day 7 Departure - After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer you to the nearest airport to board the flight to your onward destination.
- Airport Transfers pickup and drop.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu for 3 night's BB basis.
- All entrance fees of temple, monastery, and museum etc.
- All transportation during the tour package.
- Experience English speaking tour Guide.
- Guided Sightseeing Tour.
- All government and local taxes.
What's Not Included
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
- Nepal entry visas fee.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Lunch and Dinner in Katmandu..
- Personal expenses (phone, internet, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Other unexpected cost due to delay, strike etc.
- Tips for guide, staff and driver.