Seated high on the back of an elephant, gain a unique viewpoint of the Chitwan jungle. Let you an opportunity to experience and to explore Jungle safari activities of Nepal.
What to Expect
The Chitwan National park is one of the finest national parks in Asia, it lies in the lowlands of south-central Nepal, covering an area of 932 sq. km and is listed a World Heritage site since 1984. It is renowned for its variety and amount of wildlife. It is home for some endangered species such as The Royal Bengal Tiger, One horned Rhinoceros, Leopard, Gaurs as well as Sloth Bear, Monkeys and varieties of Deer, Crocodiles, and Butterflies and over 530 species of colorful birds. The park also offers a variety of flora.
Nepal is best known with the beautiful mountains, but there are the Genetic flat lands of Terai that is stretched throughout the southern part of Nepal, which provide an entirely different experience. A visit to Nepal is incomplete without seeing the beauty of this Terai belt and no doubt Chitwan is the best place to do so.
2 Night 3Days Chitwan all package tripe
Itinerary: 5 days
Arrival Kathmandu pick up to hotel over night at Kathmandu.
Drive to chitwan by tourist bus.
• Pick up from Arrival Point.
• Reception, welcome drinks and introduction to your room.
• Freshen up and briefing session.
• Cultural Tour ( To Visit Tharu Village)
• Riverside Sunset view
• Tharu stick dance
• Wake up Call
• Canoeing Ride and Elephant Breeding Centre Visit.
• Elephant Back safari
Drive to Kathmandu by tourist bus over night at Kathmandu.
• Wake up Call
• Tea/ Coffee
• Bird Watching
Back to in your countory.
- 2 night 3 star hotel in Kathmandu. with breakfast
- All package 2night /3 days all package
- According to above the itinerary
- Airport pick up drove service by car
- In Chitwan accommodation on twin sharing basis All meal (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
- Jungle program as mention in
- Itinerary English speaking nature guide national park fee
- All government tax
- Both way transportation by tourist bus form your destination
What's Not Included
- Private transportation
- Air tickets
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses like: bar bill, tips & others
- Program other than mentioned in itinerary
Know Before You Go
The package has included 3 star category hotel in Chitwan tourist bus ticket for round trip of Chitwan National park, there are daily tourist bus departure from Kathmandu and Pokhara city.