It is the most popular and enchanting rafting river in Nepal which is easy to access from Kathmandu and Pokhara will let you an opportunity to experience and to explore river rafting of Nepal.
What to Expect
It is the most popular and enchanting rafting river in Nepal which is easy to access from Kathmandu and Pokhara. During the monsoon, rafting in this river is one of the most exciting activities you can do in Nepal. This rafting trip offers you scenic villages, attractive gorges, exhilarating rapids and easier sections of river for swimming and relaxing.
During monsoon, this river swells to its peak and offers brilliant white water action just a stone throw away from Kathmandu. This will quench the white water desire of travelers with limited time in Nepal. The Trishuli meanders its way through scenic gorges and impressive valley on its way to the plains.
Though this river can be rafted most time of the year, during monsoon it transforms itself into a swollen torrent of raging white water. It creates exciting and heart pounding adventure when the river is running high and wild. It is surely a trip not to be missed. Outside the monsoon this river is also highly suited for rafting with families and is ideal for first time rafters.
Kathmandu to approx 3 to 4 hours drive to starting point Charaudi 85 k.m. This trip hitting a few class 2 or 3 rapids called "LADISE DELIGHT " and stop for the lunch. After lunch white water hit a class 2 to 3 rapid called "UPSET" and "SURPRISE" At Fishling stop and have hot Tea/Coffee with snacks. At about 6:00 p.m. at the camp take the dinner.
Around 6:30 in the morning wake up Tea and Breakfast quick pack-up and set our (approx 8 to 9 a.m.) run white water hit a class 2 or 3 rapids "BIJILI RAPID" and "TEA POT" and stop for the lunch. After that raft is going to take out point Simaltal and drive back to Kathmandu / Pokhara / Chitwan.
- Ground transportation (One way tourist bus one way Local bus)
- Meals, Western and continental food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during your rafting trip
- River Permit
- Necessary equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment
- Necessary staffs (guide, helpers, cook etc)
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire
- Safety kayak
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation
- Expedition elements include professional guides and leadership
- First aid kid box
What's Not Included
- Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip
- Hotel accommodations & meals at if you stay anywhere at the hotel during whole trip
- Emergency evacuation
- Things of personal use
- Member insurance
- Private Transportation (if you want extra US$200 up 5 person)
- International airport pick up drop (if you order we can arrange)
- hotel in Kathmandu
Know Before You Go
Please do not forget to bring:
Swim wear for on the river
Warm clothing for the evenings including a fleece or a pullover
Sunscreen and lip protector
Sunglasses (with retaining device) and/or a cap
Towel and Toiletries (environmentally friendly is best)