17 Day Mera Trekking Peak Climbing in Nepal
From $2,150 $1,720 Save up to 20% per personBook now
Pick-up serviceWe pick up you from your Hotel for Lukla flight before one and half hours
- Magnificent view of Himalaya in Khumbu region.
- Scenic flight to lukla and unforgettable view of Makalu and Everest
- The broad summit of 6654M highest trekking peak in Nepal
- Thousand of Snowy peak around the Khumbu region
The climbers who are experienced one can take the opportunity as straight forward ascent for this Mera peak climbing. Mainly due to the reason of being proper acclimatization to the high altitude it sounds hurdle for the new inexperienced climbers. The time must be sufficiently arranged for this Climbing to only such person who is physically fit to make a comfortable ascent. A portable altitude chamber, an oxen- meter and a satellite phone are to be managed for safety precaution during the period. Though, this is one of the highest peaks for trekking in Nepal, the expedition would also be suitable for a climber visiting the Himalayas for the first time. The keen hill walkers with some experience in previous days using crampons and ice-axe might also feel as their lifetime memory through this Mera Peak Climbing.
Snowy Horizon offers you full board package for this Mera Peak Mountaineering as a unique adventure including climbing permit from NMA and all other necessary logistics form arrival up to departure from Kathmandu. Upon your request we do also offer only base camp service of this peak climbing where the climber may arrange all required logistics for above the base camp. Yet the peak permit is provided by us.
We invite both the climbers requiring full board service or base camp service for this Mera Peak Climbing. Our service includes the proper maps of the trekking and climbing route, hygienic high altitude food cooked freshly by our experienced cooks, experienced and professional trekking and climbing Sherpas and guides, sufficient and quality logistics, properly arranged arrival and departure transfers, well managed accommodation and tours to Kathmandu valley.
Mera Peak Climbing Autumn Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu airport (1350m) and Hotel transfer; last minute shopping in Kathmandu. In evening meet Climbing Sherpa guide and check our equipment and conduct last preparations for the trek
Day 02: We take morning flight from Kathmandu to Lukla(2800m) and spend the rest of the day in Lukla for acclimatization. Lodge accommodation
Day 03: Trek from Lukla to Chutanga(3050m) which take about four hours trek
Day 04: Trek from Chutanga to Tuli Kharka (Chatra-La) (3900m) which takes about six hours. You trek via Zatrawa La Pass (4610m) and downclimb to Khartitang at 3900m.
Day 05: Trek from Tuli Kharka to Kothe (4095m) this takes about five hours.
Day 06: Trek from Kothe to Tangnang (4,350m) which takes about four hours trek.
We will enjoy fantastic view of south face of Mera Peak throughout the day.
Day 07: Rest and acclimatization day at Thangnak. In the day you will visit Sabal Tsho Lake and take an acclimatization hike to the cairn (5271m) on the flank of Kusum Kangguru (6367m).
Day 08: Trek from Tangnang to Khare (5,045m): this takes about three and half hours.
Day 09: Trek and climb from Khare to Mera Base Camp (5300mthis takes about four to five hours. you all have to become familiar with using crampons, rope and ice axe.
Day 10: Trek and climb from Mera Base Camp to High camp (5,780m): 4-5hrs
Day 11: Summit Day; Mera High Camp to Summit (6,654m) and return to Khare.
Day 12: Trek from Khare to Kothe (3600m): This takes about five hours trek.
Day 13: Trek from Kothe to Thuli Kharka: this takes about six hours trek.
Day 14: Thuli Kharka to Lukla: via Zatrwa La pass. This is last evening in the mountains, the ideal opportunity for a farewell party with our staff.
Day 15: Early in the morning fly from Lukla to Kathmandu, which takes about 35 minutes, transfer to hotel. leisure and shopping day in Kathmandu;
Day 16: After breakfast sightseeing major world heritage sights in Kathamdu (Durbar square, Buddhist gompas, Swoyambhunath, Bouddhanath and Pashupatinathuide); Farewell-Celebration dinner with culture programin the evening.
Day 17: Transfer to the airport for final departure or alternatively join other activities.
- Three nights Hotel in Kathmandu on B/B basis;
- Surface transportation as per Itinerary.
- 3 meals a day (Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinners with tea or coffee)
- Full board Accommodation of Lodges, Guesthouses in Twin Sharing Bases
- All camping equipment
- Flight Ticket from Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- 20kg baggage allowance in flight and during trekking
- Trekking Permit and TIMS card will be provided
- NMA Climbing permit for Mera peak
- Necessary staff during the trekking and climbing as per Group size
- Facility of Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment forstaff.
- Group medical supplies
- High altitude food and all climbing crew will be available
- Necessary fixed and dynamic ropes and kitchen crew
- Experience and Government license holder climbing Sherpa guide as per group size.
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu before departure from Kathmandu.
- Snowy Horizon Special Gifts
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Personal accident insurance or Helicopter rescue.
- Airfare international flights
- Nepal entry visa fee, Visa issuance is easy at the arrival
- Any kind of Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot shower.
- Alcoholic beverages, Mineral water, laundry, phone calls, Internets.
- Personal climbing equipment
- All kind of Personal Expenses
- Ice fall fees Garbage Deposit (Sharing with other member) if applicable.
- Wake talkies &Filming permit.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section
- Tips, gifts, souvenirs.
Arrival Pick up from Kathmandu airport as Per itinerary and we will fixed the meeting place after your arrival in Kathmandu (Open in Google Maps)
•If cancellation made before 60 days of the trip departure date, 15% of the
total trip cost will be charged as cancellation
•If cancellation made before 30 days of the trip departure date, 25% of the
total trip cost will be charged as cancellation. Further will be same as
•If Cancellation made before 07 days of the trip departure date 50% of the
total trip cost will be charged as cancellation.
•If cancellation made within the week of departure or upon arrival in
Kathmandu no refund shall be provided. Due payment should be made or claimed
by legal process.
Product ID: 25236