12 Days Cultural City & National Park TourProduct ID: 33300
From $1,600 per personBook now
- Experience Beauty of City
- Experience Beauty of Nature
- Experience Beauty Temple & monument
- Experience Beauty of UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Experience Beauty of sunrise and sunset views, visit to lakes, natural falls and caves,
You will be cordially received inNepalat the Tribhuwan International Airport by staff from Motherland Nepal Trekking and Expedition.You will then have a comfortable ride on a private vehicle to a highly recognized and rated hotel in the capital city.
Day 02, 03: UNESCO World Heritage Sites Visit
destinations such as Kathmandu Durbar Squareand Pashupatinath temple along with Swayambhunath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square and Changunarayan Temple will be thoroughly guided to. Places like Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Lalitpur (patan) and Kirtipur hold a great importance in Nepalese history.
Day 04: Bandipur Tour
Day three takes you to one of the historical villages in Nepal that had once been a trade point started by Newars community in KathmanduValley.
Day 05: Drive to Pokhara
Day 06: Pokhara City Tour
Day 6 will be a busy day since the major attractions of Pokhara are to be visited. After breakfast in the hotel, our private vehicle will drive you to World Peace Stupa, Davis Fall and Shiva Caveone after another. Fewa Lake. Boating around the temple of Taal Barah is situated in middle of the lake will be a once in a lifetime experience.
Day 07: Drive to Chitwan
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be heading towards Chitwan, a six hours drive along Mahendra Highway. Chitwan National Park is situated near Sauraha of Chitwan, so a comfortable hotel will be arranged at Sauraha where you will be able to rest.
Day 08, 09: Activities at Chitwan National Park
Waking up at the hotel and preparing yourself for the day, you will be heading towards the National Park after breakfast in the hotel. There are a lot of activities that wait for you at the Park. Elephant Safari is one of the best among them. Safari on an elephant along a trail inside the dense forest will encounter you with some of the rarely seen animals in the jungle. Among them, one horned Rhino will be a major attraction. Perhaps a tiger peeping through the trees at you may be seen. Wide varieties of wild animals, birds and trees can be seen during the safari. Apart from elephant safari, a jeep safari can be done. Boating in a single-tree boat along the Rapti Riverwill bring some crocodiles to your view. Elephant breeding center is also another place to be. Cultural show of the ethnic Tharu people is also an attraction of Chitwan. So, you will have a lot of activities to have fun in your two days stay at Sauraha. Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be served at the hotel.
Day10: Drive to Nagarkot
Day 10 will start with a fine breakfast at the hotel in Chitwan. The next destination will be Nagarkot, another tourist destination in Nepal..Sunrise and sunset from Nagarkot have gained admiration from tourists from all over the world. A fine hotel will be arranged for your stay at Nagarkot serving you a package of bed and breakfast.
Day 11: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 12: Departure
After a successful completion of the tour, a farewell has to be done. Motherland Nepal Tours and Expedition team will be there to bid you farewell. We would love to share the memories of the tour, take some pictures with you and listen to the feedbacks you might want to give us. Our vehicle will drive you to Tribhuwan International Airport. Hoping for your frequent visit to Nepal, we will pray for you safe journey.
- Our Service will include: • A 3 Star Deluxe hotel in Kathmandu for 3 nightswith breakfast • A 2 Star rated hotel in Bandipur for 1 night with breakfast • A 2 Star rated hotel in Pokhara for 2 nightswith breakfast • A 2 Star rated resort in Chitwan National Park for 3 nightswith breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also a National Park Guide, All the food costs from arrival till departure in National park (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and all hot drinks), National Park Permit, Elephant Ride fare, all expenses for Elephant Breeding Centre tour, Tharu Village Tour, Canoeing, Tharu Cultural Stick Dance, Sunrise & Sunset tour, Nature walk, Jungle drive by Jeep, Bird watching are borne by Mother Land Nepal trekking !!!! • A 2 Star rated hotel in Nagarkot for 1 night with breakfast • All Land transportation charges as mentioned in above itinerary with Airport pick up & drop service by private bus/car/van. • A Guide for whole tour
- Our service will not include:
- Visa fee. We would like to suggest you to bring enough USD for visa fee and two copies of your passport size photos.
- Cost incurred for lunch and dinner in Kathmandu, Bandipur, Pokhara, Nagarkot.
- Bar bills if any throughout the tour.
- Tips and donations
- Charges for extra night accommodations if any.
- Protection against natural disasters which are not in our control. Hence we recommend you to get travel, accidental, safety, rescue or life insurances before the trip.
- All personal expenses like phone bills, Bar bill , internet, laundry etc. and all the other expenses that are not mentioned in the itinerary.
Mother land Nepal , airport representative , will welcome you in Kathmandu international Airport with their sign board, Every client are requested to look mother land Nepal sign board in airport. Mother Land Nepal Airport representative will transfer to Hotel . (Open in Google Maps)
After the payment of these programs there will be no refund in any case of your personal problem.
Product ID: 33300