Annapurna Base camp is a big part of the ultimate Himalayan adventure which offers the chance to get to know the locals intimately and experience their cultural hospitality.
What to Expect
Day 01: Drive to Pokhara (200 km. 6/7 hours driving) by tourist bus at 7:00 am from Kantipath.
Day 02: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Tirkhedunga overnight at lodge.
Day 03: Trek to Ghorepani (2853 mtr. 6/7 hours walking) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Visit to Poon Hill early in the morning (45 minutes to get at the top for the best sun rise viewing and trek to Tadapani (2650 mtr. 5hours walking) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 05: Trek to Chhomrong (1920 mtr. 5 hours walking) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 06: Trek to Dovan (5 hours walking) 2505 mtr Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 07: Trek to MBC (4700 mtr. 4/5 hours walking) Stay overnight at lodge.
Day 08: Trek to ABC (4130 mtr. 2/3 hours walking) then trek back to Deurali to stay overnight at lodge.
Day 09: Trek back to chhomrong (7 hours walking) stay overnight at lodge.
Day 10: Trek back to Ghandrung (5 hours walking) Explore around Ghandruk village at afternoon then stay overnight at lodge.
Day 11: Trek back to nayapul (4 hours walking) and drive by local bus/ taxi to Pokhara then stay overnight at selected hotel at Pokhara.
Day 12: Drive to Kathmandu (200 km. 6/7 hours driving) by tourist bus at 7:30 am from pokhara. And stay overnight at selected hotel in kathmandu.
- Airport to hotel by private car.
- 2 night hotel in kathmandu
- Kathmandu / Pokhara/kathmandu by tourist bus/plane.
- Lodge accommodation on the way.
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner tea/coffee three times a day).
- ACAP permit and TIM’s card permit
- One fluent English speaking, government registered most experienced area (local), first aid rained, guide and required porters.
- Guides/Porter's: food, lodge, transportation, salary, insurance, equipment etc.
What's Not Included
- Hard and soft table drinks, tea and coffee (pot size), all confectionary and snacks
- Private vehicle transfer or flight fares
- Heating charges for hot water for shower and boiled drinking water
- Personal expenses
- Personal insurance
- Meals in Pokhara
- Departure tax
- Tips etc.
Kathmandu International Airport