10 Days Langtang Valley Trek & Tour
From $900 per personBook now
Pick-up servicewe will meet at Kathmandu hotel & enplane about the tripe
- Visit Yak cheese factory in Kyanjin Gompa
- Visit local's unique Tamang culture and Tibetan villages.
- through rhododendron forests.
- excellent journey to Langtang Valley .
- Himalayan Thar, jackel, snow wolves, deer’s and 30-40 species of bird life along with the most elusive and coy Red Panda
- the traditional culture & Buddhist religion,
We offers an excellent journey to Langtang Valley which includes magnificent landscape in complete harmony with nature and in the laps of the high central Himalayan range of mountains, Langtang Valley trekking with We leads to fascinating green valleys & gorges with time to marvel the traditional culture & Buddhist religion, pristine forest, and this is also the area of the elusive red pandas and trekking in the close backdrop of the high Langtang Himal & Jugal mountain range.
Langtang Valley combines wide range of cultural tradition with ancient ethnic tribes Tamangs, Yolmus and Bhotias who have originated from Tibet in the past 500 years till the mid 20th century. The Langtang region is within the National Park wild-life such as Himalayan black bear, wild cats the elusive Snow Leopard, Himalayan Thar, jackel, snow wolves, deer’s and 30-40 species of bird life along with the most elusive and coy Red Panda which you are likely to see with on this amazing spot and on the route to Langtang Valley.
Deatils itineary :
Day 01: Arrival at Airport and transfer to the Hotel.
Day 02:Drive, Kathmandu / Syabrubesi (1610m). 8 hours drive and transfer to the Hotel or guest house, (B.L.D)
Day 03: Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama hotel (2480 m.) Walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house, (B, L, D)
Day 04: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3541 m.) Walking 5 hours, O/N at guest house,(B, L, D)
Day 05: Trek from Langtang village to Kyangjin Gompa (3900 m.) Walking 2:30 hours, O/N at guest house, (B, L, D)
Day 06: Hiking upto Cherko Ri (5050m) and back to Kyangjn Gompa. Walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house, (B, L, D)
Day 07: Trek down to Lama hotel (2480 m.) Walking 6 hours, O/N at guest house, (B, L, D)
Day 08: Trek to Syapru bensi (1610m) Walking 5 hours, O/N at guest house,(B, L, D)
Day 09: Syabrubesi to Kathmandu 8 hours drive by bus. O/N at guest house, (B)
Day 10: Drive to the Airport for return flight (B)
- Hotel in Kathmandu with 2 Stars Bed & Breakfast .For Two Night (On The Arrival day and After the Trekking).
- Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) During the Trek ,
- One Experience Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist.
- All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu
- All necessary paper works and Langtang National park Entry Permits.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS)
- Insurance for Guide & Porters
- All accommodation During the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses.
- Airport -Hotel-Airport Transfer
- Farewell Dinner
- Personal Equipment for Trekking/
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu .
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter
- All the Alcoholic and non Alcoholic Drinks Tea .
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
- There is not tourist bus service from Kathmandu to Suaprubesi to Kathmandu, you need to travel by local bus. if you can travel by private Jeep which is comfortable for you .Please let us know, if you would like to travel by jeep or by Local bus . if you tale by jeep both way cost $400
pick up to Kathmandu airport to hotel (Open in Google Maps)
Bering it Trekking Equipments,
Batteries and bulbs
Swiss army knife
Medical & first-aidkit
Poly propylene/wool socks
Other required equipments
Product ID: 34540