Drive through the scenic landscape from Katakolo cruise port to the town of Pyrgos. Hop-on-and-off as many times as you like in downtown, the archaeological museum, and a traditional church.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Audio guide included
- English, German, Spanish, Greek, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, French
Select participants and date
Hop on the bus at the Katakolo cruise terminal parking lot to start your adventure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- The bus schedule might be adjusted depending on the arrival and departure times of cruise ships