See Uluru, Kata Tjuta, and Lake Amadeus from the air during a helicopter tour with an experienced and knowledgeable pilot. Take in the breathtaking scenery at sunset or sunrise. Look out for wild camels roaming through the desert plains and salt flats.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from the following accommodations within the Ayers Rock Resort (excluding Longitude): Sails in the Dessert, Outback Pioneer, Desert Gardens, The Lost Camel, Emu Walk or Ayers Rock Campground.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- A minimum of three passengers is required for this tour to take place. Bookings that do not meet minimum numbers might be paired with other bookings
- You will need to be able to use steps and platforms to enter and exit the helicopter