Enjoy a leisurely drive to Kata Tjuta (the Olgas) and learn about the area's history, native flora & fauna. Watch the sunset over these magnificent domes. See their colours change whilst enjoying sparkling wine and nibbles. Return back in time for dinner.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 165 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel. Please note this tour departs 90 minutes prior to sunset as such the tour time on your voucher may not be accurate. Departure and return times vary throughout the year due to different sunset times. Your exact tour time and hotel pickup time will be confirmed via email within 24–48 hours by the local partner. Please ensure you read this email otherwise touring may be missed.
- Visit the incredible Kata Tjuta National Park on board a comfortable, air-conditioned, luxury coach
- Learn about native Australian flora and fauna from your informative and knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy a breath-taking sunset paired with sparkling wine and delicious nibbles
- Witness the sunset: the colours changing in the sky and the colours of the actual domes themselves change
- Visit an area sacred to the local Aboriginal people
- Sparkling wine and canapés
- Experienced driver guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park ticket
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please bring enclosed walking shoes, flynet in summer months, warm layers in cooler months and a water bottle at all times of the year.