Spend a day on a game drive in the Chobe National Park and enjoy close encounters with the park's abundant wildlife, including the largest concentration of elephants in Africa. Benefit from an expert guide and game spotter to see as much as possible.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please provide the details of your accommodation in Kasane to arrange pickup.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- the tour may be rescheduled due to bad weather