Kekova-Kaleköy Full Day Private Cruise and Tour from Kas
From $1,254 Per group up to 6Book now
- Visit the stunning sunken city of Kekova and history-rich Kaleköy
- Swim, snorkel and marvel at the undersea world in Aquarium Cove and Yalija Bay
- Use snorkeling and fishing gear, and other equipment including an undersea scooter and camera for free
- Enjoy a fresh, organic Turkish lunch freshly prepared on the boat
After we leave the Kas Harbor, enjoy a coffee or tea on the 1-hour cruise to Yalija Bay, our first recreational stop. We leave at 11:30 for Aquarium Cove, where exceptional visibility and interesting sea life and marine features create an aquarium-like experience.
During each of these stops, use our equipment at no extra charge to enrich your experience: fins, masks, goggles, snorkels, undersea scooters, and an underwater camera. While we sail, you can also use our fishing equipment to try and catch leer fish, bonito and wrasse.
While you explore Aquarium Cove, we will be preparing your on-board lunch of tasty Turkish mezes and grilled kebaps (kebabs), made with organic, seasonal ingredients.
After lunch, we set sail for Kekova (Simena), an ancient Lycian city submerged 2,000 years ago by a massive earthquake. The ancient homes, roads and public structures are visible on the sea floor. From Kekova we head toward Kaleköy (Castleville), where you can see a castle from the Roman-Byzantine period and the Royal Cemetery of the Lycian Epoch.
Next comes Üçağız, the “Village of Three Mouths,” a rustic seaside village home to further historical treasures. As we head back to port, we stop in Inonu Bay for another chance to relax and enjoy the cool waters of the Mediterranean. The entire adventure takes about 9 hours.
- Freshly prepared lunch
- Fruit service
- Tea and coffee
- Brand new snorkeling gear
- Underwater sea scooter and camera
- Water-skiing and tubing facilities
Our boat docks at the old marina in Kas. Walking from the main square to the harbor you will see our Evita among the boats to your left, in front of the Bay Bay Cafe, near the Coast Guard boat. If you come with your car, you should leave it in the car park and walk to the other side of the harbor.
• Our boat has 3 cabins and bathrooms, with a partially shaded front deck, a back deck with dining table, and a ladder for going into or coming out of the water
Product ID: 17790