Kaş Islands Full-Day Cruise by Private Gullet
From $1,212 Per group up to 12Book now
- Cruise romantic Kaş Island on board a traditional Turkish gullet
- Swim and snorkel in crystal clear Coban Cove and Güvercin Bay
- Make use of the on board canoe and fishing equipment
- Enjoy a fresh, organic Turkish lunch, freshly prepared on the boat
Departing from the yacht harbor at 10:00, your first destination will be the small islands nearest to the Greek island of Castellorizo. This is one of the most important diving destinations in Turkey, and you’ll have time to swim and snorkel in the crystal clear waters. Look for an Italian warship that sank during World War 2, as well as an array of colorful fish and marine life, including sea turtles and octopus.
Continue to Ufakdere Bay for another swim in the silky waters. A delicious meal, prepared on board the boat in a Mediterranean kitchen, will be waiting after you’ve cooled off or caught up on some reading on the shady deck.
Then, sail to Güvercin Island, also known as Pigeon Island, where you can visit the small sea museum, or look at a shark monument. Finally, sail on to Limanağzı Bay for a 45-minute swimming break, before tea, cake and fresh fruit is served as you cruise back to the harbor.
- Freshly prepared lunch
- Tea and coffee
- Fishing eguipment
- Brand new snorkeling gear
- Cold drinks (available but extra)
The boat is docked in the old marina in Kaş. As you walk from the main square to the harbor you will see Dilara-1 among the boats to your left, in front of Mercan Restaurant and near the Coast Guard boat. If you arrive by car, leave it in the car park and walk to the other side of the harbor (Open in Google Maps)
• The boat has 4 cabins and bathrooms, with a partially shaded front deck, a back deck with dining table, and a ladder for going into or coming out of the water
Product ID: 37102