Ride a ferry to the Greek island of Meis during your stay in Kaş. Also known as Kastelorizo, is home to the Red Castle. Its breathtaking Blue Cave, one of the largest in Europe, is even said to hold some of the few remaining endangered Monk Seals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 40 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Larsoy Travel Tourism Office Andifli Mahallesi Liman Sokak 4 B, 07580 Kaş/Antalya Our Office Located at opposite of the Mosque at the harbor between Ora Kebap and Erdem MarketOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note:
- Ferry ride: 20min
- Total length of tour: 5 hours (with transfer, ferry, free time)
- All European Union citizens can visit Greece without special permissions, such as visas; all other nationalities enquire with our office. Green passport-holding Turkish citizens or any Turkish citizens with a Schengen visa can enter Meis without a visa. Any other Turkish citizens must obtain a visa. Any traveler from Kaş to Meis, must be documented by the relative authorities and so must submit passport, visa, or EU Identification documentation in advance. Depart at 10:00, after passport procedures, for this island that is the closest to Turkey of all the many Greek Isles, and return to Kas around 16:00.