Spend the day zipping along dunes sandboarding, and exploring the area in an open-top Jeep Wrangler. The dunes are just outside Atlantis, a 40-minute drive from the center of Cape Town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Afrikaans
- Explore the beautiful Atlantis Dunes
- Be safe with qualified experienced drivers
- See wildlife like bush buck
- Experience dune jumping
- Lunch box
- Unlimited bottled water
- Sandboarding experience
- Children under 6 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The Witzands Aquifer Nature Reserve, off the N7 towards Atlantis.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You need to be able to climb into a Jeep wrangler unassisted in order to attend this tour.
- This is an outdoor adventure so please bring sunscreen, a cap, a jacket, and comfortable clothing.
- Baseball caps are available for purchase at the start of your tour.